Ready to improve your home?
We may be able to help with VA Renovation Loans, FHA 203k Loans, and Homestyle Renovation Loans.
Homestyle Renovation Loan Mortgage
Homestyle loans are a flexible option that can be used when buying any home. When a home’s condition makes it ineligible for traditional financing, a Homestyle loan may be used instead. This renovation loan is based on the value of the home after repairs, eliminating the need for additional home financing. This loan program allows you to also buy and improve as a second home or as an investor.
- VDisability access improvements
- VRoofing repairs
- VFlooring replacements
- VHVAC (heating and cooling systems)
- VEnergy conservation improvements
- VBathroom and kitchen remodeling
- VAppliance improvements
- VAdditions or finishing attics/basements
- VDecks and patios
- VGrading the site